<body> ------------- it is the nightmare i'll remember...-
NIGHTMARE

your profile

Nightmare

nightmare can be shared with friends..

[ICT IV Blogs(SY 2008-2009)]
[NaIz]
[Aika]
[Aikz]
[Angeline]


Past times
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009

  • SCREAMS


    the nightmare I'll never forget.

    by RubyPrincess

    [x] [x][x]

    Monday, February 16, 2009


    March 13, 2009- last High School Day for the Seniors of Ilocos Sur National High School (ISNHS).

    The celebration started with a parade from the school. Then we walked into the Quezon Avenue and when we reached Luisa Trading, we had our turn back to school. The parade was shorter today than last year. I carried the banner of our section (IV-Maxwell) together with Edward during the parade. It is also a pleasure for us Maxwellians that our classmate, Angelica Marie Rafanan, was the third princess. The morning activity was the Ceremonial Parade and the Field Demo only but the afternoon activities were exciting because we had the Battle of the Bands and the Fashion Show.

    As a CAT Officer (I am the Band Officer), we had the Ceremonial Parade while the lower year levels had their field demonstration. When we were still in our first three years, we wanted to had this Ceremonial Parade but when we were practicing for it, we almost walked out of the field because we need to stand the heat of the sun for almost an hour. We thought that it was very easy because the cadets and cadettes were just standing and they were just doing the command given to them. But I just want to remind you, it is not easy to be standing under the sun because if you have a poor immune system, you might suddenly collapse or worse, you might get sick especially when you are not used on standing under the scorching heat of the sun.

    One of the afternoon activities was the Fashion Show that was organized by the Supreme Student Organization (SSG). I didn't had a plan in joining the show but Jaycelle included me on the list of models. I really don't want to join because they said that we will be the one who will provide our outfits for the show but she said that each of the models will have their sponsors so I just accepted their offer. Angelica became my sponsor. I joined in the two segments-formal and summer wear. Well, it was fun because I had the chance to gain more self confidence plus I helped the SSG in their fund raising.

    High School Day '09 will always be in my mind for it was the best High School Day in my entire life as a high school student. It became one of the major breaks in my life for I had a boost in my self confidence and I helped my school in raising a fund that will be used in improving Ilocos Sur National High School.



    0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home


      ---Wake me up.