<body> ------------- it is the nightmare i'll remember...-
NIGHTMARE

your profile

Nightmare

nightmare can be shared with friends..

[ICT IV Blogs(SY 2008-2009)]
[NaIz]
[Aika]
[Aikz]
[Angeline]


Past times
  • August 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • April 2009

  • SCREAMS


    the nightmare I'll never forget.

    by RubyPrincess

    [x] [x][x]

    Monday, January 12, 2009


    "Oh, holy night
    the stars are brightly shining
    it is the night of
    our dear saviors birth..."

    Its nice to reminisce the past Christmas vacation. I had a lot of time to relax and enjoy the vacation with my family. I am free from the stress and pressure the school gives me.

    Before Christmas, I had a whirlwind tour in Abra. We got up as early as 5am then we traveled for two hours. At 3pm, we went back to Vigan. My mother was already tired when we arrived so she didn't had time to prepare something for the Noche Buena. five minutes before midnight, a special friend called me up to greet me a "Merry Christmas!". I was happy then because it was quite a long time that I heared his voice. It was a long conversation and it took up to an hour. In the morning, we finished the divider between my brother's room and mine. My father made a built-in cabinet.

    Hours can be counted, every second in each minute. I am so excited and happy and hoping that I will have a peaceful, blessed new Year but then, our neighbor, drunk, started to mock on us and started a quarrel. I felt too much embarrassment because we have visitors. Though we had prepared plenty food for the Medya Noche, I didn't had the appetite to eat. Our neighbor just stopped mocking when we called for the police. It's almost twelve, the countdown is starting, then my phone rung. It's my friend again! I was surprised when he immediately shouted and greeted me a "Happy New Year!". Its nice to have someone greeting you in a moment like this. Though we had a problem before New Year came, we still celebrated it happily.

    A silent Christmas and a blessed New Year came to our home. It makes me smile when I remember the things I did on this ocassions with my family and friends.

    0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home


      ---Wake me up.